Regional flatbed drivers travel America's highways throughout the South and Midwest while also getting to be home every single week. You might be hauling steel, lumber or building materials, but never logs, hay, crushed cars, cowhides or trash. When you're out on the road, you can stop at many of our 100+ facilities to safely park for the night, take a shower, or hit up the exercise room to keep yourself feeling healthy.
Our modern, well-maintained tractors and trailers are among the best in the industry! After all, we have an upstanding, industry reputation to live up to.
Your total coverage includes 19 states — in the South, Midwest, and a few Mid-Atlantic locations.
FUEL EFFICIENCY BONUS
Additional .01 cpm paid quarterly if exceed baseline truck / transmission MPG averages.
Includes Flatbed, Trainees, and Students driving solo.
- Starting Pay 39-40 cpm
(With Potential to Earn an Additional .01 cpm with Fuel Bonus)
- Paid Orientation with Free Lodging, Transportation, and Most Meals
- $25 Tarp Pay
- $12.50 Re-tarp Pay
- $25 Stop Pay
- Securement Pay on Every Load
- Layover Pay
- Fuel Bonus - Earn an Additional .01 cpm if Exceeded Baseline Truck/Transmission MPG Averages; Paid Quarterly
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Home Weekly
- Rider Program - Legal Spouse Only
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Family BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Card Benefits Package, ALL for as low as $49 Weekly ($20 Weekly for Unmarried Individuals)
- Uniform Program - Averitt will Provide
- Career Advancement Opportunities/Promotion from Within
- Over 100 Averitt Facilities to Rest Safely While on the Road
- Plus Much More!
- Must be 23 Years of Age or Older
- 1 Year Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience in Past 3 Years; If not, Please Refer to our Flatbed Driver Refresher Course
- Must Have a Class A CDL
- Alabama Coil Certification Must be Completed at Driver's Expense
(This can be Done Post Hire; Cost is $10 with our Discount)
- No Reckless Driving or DUI Convictions within 5 Years
- No Serious Moving Violations within 12 Months
- No More than 1 Moving Violation within Past 12 Months
- No More than 2 Moving Violations within Past 3 Years
- No Suspensions or Revocations within Last 5 Years
Averitt is an Equal Opportunity Employer; females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.